Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More to the Christmas decorating

 Just got all the lights on. Because I didn't want a tree inside this year all of my white lights are outside, so we put colored ones on and the baby is thrilled!
 Almost finished, I just need to put on a few more red bows. And tonight I think we will string popcorn, or do I really want to.
 Deanna grabbed the camera.
 The tree topper, she is perched on lower branches and her head is squished against the ceiling!

 The baby's new ornament. It lights up with a blue hue. Very pretty
 I have a few of these, were my grandmother's from the 50's. Maybe earlier
 ok so this is what I did with those pinecones. Glued them on to my shower hooks! Snowmen on the shelf!
 The start of the snowman collection in the guest bathroom
 More
 And my lonely moose in the laundryroom!
Now I am going to go sleep in the greenhouse because their is no room in the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment