Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

TT Miniature Horse Farm

We went to Tiny Tails in Gilmanton IWs for farm day today. We were there from 9 to 5. I brought a bunch of baked goods and it was a success. I am so mad at myself for forgetting to recharge the batteries in my camera. The pictures would have been fantastic. I am meeting some wonderful people that are so very helpful and intelligent, it makes what I am doing all continue to make sense. I was starting to think I was crazy for the way I am living and raising my last child. But after all is said and done, it is only making my convictions for this lifestyle even stronger. My daughter and grandaughter have been having an amazing time. They are learning so much, and have been really sucking it all up like a dry sponge. My future sits within them and they may be the ones to develop some new way of farming! So we will be getting our goats very soon and I met someone today whom I will be getting my registered breeding stock from. Goating will be my thing now until I can't do it anymore! I have always wanted goats and now I will succeed. I was also contacted about a working farm that someone wants me to rent. I will go look at it tomorrow. The girls are excited, but don't want to leave what we have here all of the turtles, geese, frogs, great blue herons. But if I can paint a picture of what they could have if the place is really nice, with horses etc. maybe they will go peacefully! And yes Bella is never leaving, apparently someone told her they were taking her far away from me and she has herself in a panic. She has been with me now for over a month and I love every second of it. Moth on the computer screen, an awful lot of bugs this year... Well I am exhausted from a very busy couple of days, going to go cuddle in the middle of the babies and enjoy the long weekend. I am however beginning to relish in the idea of school ending very soon, and relaxing. It is long overdue for us all. Well goodnight to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment