Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Well today is definitely a hot one. The season started so early I feel like it is already the middle of July. I came in this afternoon to one of my comfrey plants all seperated in the middle from the heat. It is already about 6 feet tall, so I will now have to go harvest it. I will dry the leaves and get them ready for the up coming farmers' markets. surprisingly lots of people make comfrey tea. Northwood starts this Thursday and Farmington up at Cardinal's next Saturday. This Saturday I am going to farm day at The Miniature Horse Farm in Gilmanton Iron Works. All sorts of vendors and exciting things to do. So now i am going to venture back out into the heat! And I bought a winter meal to cook tonight. I guess I didn't believe it was going to be this hot. Oh well the baby will eat it all anyhow, she loves my cooking.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see what you make, i bet it is alot of comfort food :)

    ReplyDelete