Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

LETS GET GOING

I am new at this so please bare with me. It will be fun to see how it all progresses. Where is the sun? Even the chickens are a little confused, last week it was in the 60's, today we are lucky if it is 30. But that is life in New England.
Today is rainy and cold but I need to get into the greenhouse and start setting the seeds. I will get the lettuce,spinach,broccoli and other cold weather crops going. Peas go in the ground in two weeks.
Farmers Markets start in a couple of months. That is a great time of year.This weekend my daughter and I will be going to some Maple syrup farms. It is Maple Syrup weekend. As long as we don't take it all home. I know we will come back with something, looking for a goat!

No comments:

Post a Comment